- Less Debt
- More Equity
- Lower Mortgage
Buying a home is definiely a milestone. Get the most value from your purchase by financing your ideal home with our equity co-investment. An EFI can help you get the most financial value by limiting your debt to a manageable amount.
Too good to be true? Nope.
EquiFi wants to help you buy the home that is right for you without sacrificing your entire savings. We want you to have money left after your home purchase for your other financial goals.
If you have 10% to put down, EquiFi is willing to enhance your down payment. In fact, we’ll double it. That’s right. You put down 10%, we will put down as much as 20% which will allow you to have a healthy 30% down payment. With this much down, your mortgage will feel like a gentle breeze that greets you as you lay in your hammock in the backyard. Just imagine all the things that you could do with your monthly savings?
Have some fun with our calculator [coming soon] to see what is possible!
What is the EFI™?
The EFI™ is an equity investment in an owner-occupied home where an investor advances cash to a homeowner equal to a percentage of the current fair market value of the home. In return, the EquiFi investor will share in a percentage of the future equity in the home at a terminating event.
Because the EFI™ is equity financing, it’s very different than debt financing in the following ways:
- The term of the EFI™ is not defined by time (years) but rather by events. These events are typically the sale of the home, the death of the homeowner(s) or the pre-payment by the homeowner.
- EFI™ is not a loan, it’s not debt. So, you do’t have to make any monthly payments to us during the term of the EFI.
- The investor isn’t entirely protected from falling home values. In some instances, the investor can lose principal amount advanced on the EFI.
- The investor does not go on the property title but has protection through a lien placed on the property. The lien position is primary unless a 1st mortgage lien is already in place. In that case, the lien is in second position.
- The cost to the homeowner is not defined in accrued or current interest (it’s not debt.) Instead, it is a shared percentage of the home’s future value.
You May Also Explore
Down Payment for Your Ideal Home
EquiFi co‐invests with you by cranking up your down payment.
Renting is Yesterday, EquiFi is the Future
With EquiFi as your co-investor, you can start creating wealth through your home. Renting will become a distant memory.
What is EquiFi Funding Instrument (EFI)
EFI is an alternate to debt financing based on investor sharing in future value of your home.