How do I get an EFI?
If you are a Homebuyer, ask your Bank or Mortgage Broker to supplement your down payment with a Home Purchase EFI. If you don’t have a Bank or Mortgage Broker, contact us. We can help you find one.
If you are a Homeowner, contact us or your financial advisor to get your personalized equity sharing model for Equity Access EFI.
The process of getting an EFI involves:
- Discovery – Explore our EFI FAQs and calculators throughout this site to understand how EFI works. Contact our experts to go over all your questions.
- Apply – When you feel comfy about how EFI works and are ready to proceed, complete an EFI Application Form.
- Preliminary Offer – If eligible, we will make a preliminary conditional offer.
- Underwriting – Your offer will be finalized after property appraisal and underwriting.
- Transaction Closing – An escrow will be setup for closing the transaction. A few days before closing, we will contact you with a transaction documents package. At closing, you will go over the details of the agreement and sign your documents. After verification, we will fund the escrow and escrow will send the proceeds to you or the agreed third party (e.g. to your current mortgage lender, if you are using EFI proceeds to pay off mortgage).